- Kunst Voor een Beter Leven, mural in the public space, Newtonstraat 54, The Hague (NL), 2011.
- Realm of the Gods, Stichting id11, Delft (NL), 2010.
- Break on through to the other Side, Dutch Art Institute, Enschede (NL), 2010.
- Utopia, B93 Gallery, duo-show with Gregory Grozos, Enschede (NL), 2010.
- Passion, Charlie Cinema-Gallery, Łódź (PL), 2009.
- The Echo/ Diary, Annex of the Athens School of Fine Arts, Rethymnon, Crete, (GR), 2009.
- Fashionable Paintings Spring/Summer 2007, 011 Gallery-Od Nowa Club, Toruń (PL), 2007.
- Fashionable Paintings Spring/Summer 2007, Art & Business Trading Center- Stary Browar, Poznań (PL), 2007.
- Under Protection, PWW Gallery, Zielona Góra (PL), 2006.
- For Sale, Na Polskiej Gallery, Poznań (PL), 2005.
- Cadavre Exquis, collaborative work with Jasmina Metwaly and Joanna Ścisłowicz. Aula ASP Gallery, Poznań (PL), 2005.
- For Sale, 011 Gallery-OD Nowa Club, Toruń (PL), 2004.
- 38th, 39th, 40th Painting Biennial- Bielska Jesień, Bielska BWA Gallery, Bielsko-Biała (PL), 2007, 2009, 2011.
-Pinkification- Let’s think outside the colour, work: Internal peregrination, The Tidy Art Space, Woolloongabba QLD (AU), 2011.
- Pleasure, work: Matnia, BUTTERBROT III - 48 Stunden Neukölln festival, Berlin (DE), 2011.
- Bielski Festival of Visual Arts, works: Matnia/ Internal peregrination, „de facto" Gallery- EXPE Experimental Gallery, Bielsko- Biała (PL), 2011.
- Hoogtij, work: Apotheosis of a myth/ Illumination/ Internal peregrination, DCR Guest Studios, The Hague (NL), 2011.
- Serious, work: Transfiguration, ON Gallery, Poznań (PL), 2011.
- Transition, work: Apotheosis of myth, Stichting Kaus Australis, Rotterdam (NL), 2011.
- 32nd JLK, work: Pre-Beginning, painting from the project: Going back to the roots, Art Center of the University Library Svetozar Markovic, Belgrade (SRB), 2011.
- Very good paintings, works from the cycle: Passion, Bielska BWA Gallery, Bielsko- Biała (PL), 2010.
- 32nd JLK, work: Going back to the roots, Jalovik Gallery, Jalovik (SBR), 2010.
- Performing Reality- book launch, publication: A diary with kaleidoscope eyes. De Atelies, Amsterdam (NL), 2010.
- The Art Fair- Sphere of Art, works: Diary/ Passion/ For Sale. Sfera Gallery, initiative of Bielska BWA Gallery, Bielsko- Biała (PL), 2010.
- Flat land project, Stichting id11, work: Reminiscence, Delft (NL), 2009.
- PoliceArt'09, National Museum-Sculpture department Królikarnia, works: The Ouroboros/ Wanted, Warszawa (PL), 2009.
- Software-Cosmopolis 2025, urban space business district Zuid-as, work: Hope, Amsterdam (NL), 2009.
- Artists Unite LIVE, work: Variations on Painting, Our Saviour's Atonement Cornerstone Center, New York (US), 2008.
- Fresh Europe 07, work: Fashionable Paintings Spring/Summer 2007, Kogart House, Budapest (HU), 2007.
- Vagina Dentata, work: I wish I could, 011 Gallery-OD Nowa Club, Toruń (PL),2007.
- Śląsk Active 2, work: For Sale, BWA Gallery, Katowice (PL), 2006.
- Aesthetics Values, work: For Sale, Susznia-Art & Business Trading Center- Stary Browar, Poznań (PL), 2006.
|Publications||- 38th, 39th, 40th Painting Biennial Bielska Jesień exh. catalogue, Bielsko-Biała (PL), 2007, 2009, 2011|
- Bielski Festiwal Sztuk Wizualnych 2011, exh. catalogue, Bielsko-Biała (PL), 2011.
- The Art Collection of Galeria Bielska BWA, Galeria Bielska BWA, Bielsko-Biała (PL), 2011.
- Lokomotywa, Influence of Culture on Local Development, Galeria Bielska BWA, Bielsko-Biała (PL), 2011.
- OFFWALL Magazine, issue 3, Wrocław (PL), 2011
- Serious, ehx. catalogue, ON Gallery, Poznań (PL), 2011.
- 33 Jalovik Art Colony 2010, exh. catalogue, Belgrade (SRB), 2010.
- Art Fair- the ‘Sphere of Art’, exh. catalogue, Bielsko-Biała (PL), 2010.
-‘ Mapas/ Maps’, MASTODONTE Editorial, Colombia, 2010. Art book.
-‘A diary with kaleidoscope eyes’, monographic publication. Text by Marco Pasi. Design by Lidia Wilkosz. Dutch Art Institute, Enschede (NL), 2010.
- ‘Flat Land’, publication Stichting id11, Delft (NL), 2010.
- ‘Obrazy Publiczności’ (Audience Paintings), news paper Kronika Beskidzka, (PL), 06.01.2010.
- ‘Estampados Padrões’, publication HUAITAN, Barcelona (ES), 2009. Book of patterns.
- ‘PoliceArt'09’, exh. Catalogue, Warszawa (PL), 2009.
- ‘Room for small initiatives’, art magazine Krant- Virtueel Museum Zuidas, Amsterdam (NL), 2009.
- ‘Śląsk Active’, book on 3 editions of the art event Śląsk Active at the BWA Katowice Gallery (Śląsk Active 2005, 2006, 2008), Katowice (PL), 2009.
- ‘Promotions 2006/2007’, catalogue of the event Painting Review, Legnica (PL), 2007.
- Anna Pięta, ‘Cadavre Exquis’, Newspaper for Painters and Poets, Poznań (PL), 2005.
|Galleries/Agents||Works in art collections of|
- Bielska BWA Gallery in Bielsko-Biała in Poland.
- Zadra Gallery in Warszawa in Poland.
- Foundation Valparaiso in Mojácar in Spain.
- Jalovik Gallery in Jalovik in Serbia.
- UNIQA Insurance Pte.Co in Budapest in Hungary.
|Education||2008 – 2010 MFA, Dutch Art Institute, ArtEZ, Enschede (NL). Research & Practice in Art.|
2002 – 2007 MA, Academy of Fine Arts in Poznań (PL). Painting Faculty.
2006 – 2007 Trent University in Nottingham (GB). Fine Art Course.
1997 – 2002 Art High School in Bielsko-Biała (PL). Diploma in screen printing.
|Date of birth||05.12.1982||Why make art?||Art has the power to cause a revolution, to change minds. It is for me a communication aimed at the search for truth, in life, in reality. Art has an immense philosophical potential, it is a form of freedom to express thoughts, emotions, observations and ‘conclusions’ on the world around us.
In my art I combine craftsmanship with conceptual and spiritual aspects. I am trying to find the legacy of mythology, folklore, tradition and old believes. I am getting back to the roots, when human life was connected to the natural environment and when the arts were considered spiritual, magical, a secret language used in many rituals and rites. I make my artworks manually, with the preciseness of a craftsman, because I think that these skills are important and are coming from mankind’s talent. I use a lot of symbolical and conceptual aspects, because the brain is an enormous force and I like to challenge it. I refer to mythology, legends and folklore, because I see it as the most incredible set of knowledge which indicate universal truths, behaviorism and spirituality.